The team at Cascade Office is excited to be partnering with HP to support The Giving Plate here in Bend. During this special promotion, happening between September 15th and October 15th, every purchase of HP Original Ink or Toner will result in a direct donation to fight hunger in our community. Join us in this effort to stamp out hunger! More details can be found in this promotional flyer. Reach out to our team if with any questions: 541.382.6688 | firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear Cascade customers, we're thrilled to be able to offer you a new tool to make your work life easier. With our new mobile app called "OfficeShopper Mobile Commerce" you'll be able to place orders with Cascade while on the go, scanning barcodes and filling your shopping cart right from the supply closet!
Here's what OfficeShopper can do:
- Browse our vast inventory or search using keywords or the SKU.
- Have an item you're running low on? Simply scan the bar code and add a refill to your cart!
- Quickly manage order approvals right in the app.
The app is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
Get started - browse the slideshow below for a visual of each step:
1 - Visit Google Play or the Apple Ap Store and search for "OfficeShopper"
2 - After downloading OfficeShopper, enter our Dealer Code (you only have to do this first time you use the app): CS385
3 - Enter the same username and password you use to access your Cascade account on our website.
4 - Welcome! You can now browse and start building your next Cascade order.
Give OfficeShopper a try and let us know what you think - we value your feedback.
Questions: connect with us! 541.382.6688 phone | email@example.com
Now you can connect with the team at Cascade in a new way, with our Live Chat feature!
Do you have a question about a product? Or did you need help logging into your account? Just click the LIVE CHAT button on our homepage, select whether you need help from Customer Service, Technical Support, or a Furniture Specialist and we'll be at the ready to assist you.
Live Chat is available Monday-Friday during regular business hours (8am - 5pm).
At Cascade Office Supply, we believe deeply in making everyday changes toward leading greener lives; not just
for our own futures, but for the health of our families, our customers, and our communities.
Internally, by reducing waste and maximizing energy efficiency throughout our company, we are
working toward a greener world every day.
Our sustainable and green business practices include:
• Using environmentally-friendly cleaning products in all of our offices, retail spaces, & warehouses.
• Using highly efficient biodiesel-fueled delivery vans.
• Insisting on top condition maintenance & proper tire pressure in our vans to help reduce emissions.
• Planning with our customers, and providing incentives, to reduce the number of deliveries.
• Carefully planning our regional driver routes to reduce the number of miles driven.
• Keeping thermostats in all of our facilities at the minimum possible practical level.
• Drawing almost exclusively from local warehouses.
• Making bulk purchases from our vendors to reduce the frequency of deliveries.
• Teleconferencing and telecommuting when possible to reduce internal travel.
• Buying from local companies whenever possible.
We're always working to improve our offering of recycled and other sustainable products, and
encourage our customers to review our online "green catalog" for which we stock locally more green
products than any other office supply company in the area.
In addition we:
• Engage in Best Practices Green Strategy reviews with our customers.
• Provide free toner cartridge recycling pick up and disposal.
• Support and supply to green advocacy organizations.
• Use and sell environmentally-friendly printing materials.
• Sell in bulk to our customers, when possible, to reduce small frequent deliveries.
• Encourage the use of paperless offices by offering state-of-the-art scanning equipment.
• Encourage extended product responsibility for reducing the environmental impact by offering a
diverse array of green and sustainable products well beyond janitorial and paper, from pens made of
corn to refillable correction tape.
We understand that every decision, large or small, has an impact. And we are continually working to
reduce our carbon footprint with each one.